Most wet craft items, such as liquid glue, spray adhesives, paper-backed adhesives, paint, and markers, have a one- to two-year shelf life after being opened. In other circumstances, such as spray paint, the shelf life is two to three years.
This Video Should Help:
The “spray paint production date” is a question that has been asked for years. There are many myths about how long spray paint will last, but the truth is, it does not expire.
- can you use expired spray paint
- does krylon spray paint expire
- how to read spray paint expiration date
- how to dispose of spray paint
- how long does spray paint last outside