Stain Remover should be added. Spray the area with hair spray if the stain is water-based. You may also try applying alcohol or nail paint remover on the affected area, but test a tiny area first. Check to see whether the paint is transferring from the fabric to the cloth by dabbing the area with a clean cloth again.
This Video Should Help:
The “how to get enamel spray paint out of clothes” is a question that many people have. The answer is, yes. However, you will need to use soap and water to remove the paint from the clothes.
- does spray paint come out of hair
- how to get dried paint out of clothes
- how to get rustoleum spray paint out of clothes
- will hydrogen peroxide get paint out of clothes
- how to get spray paint out of shoes